Just Back from Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepocean1

Registered
Reaction score
Wanted to do this early, but never found the time.We just got back from Roatan and had two weeks there at Las Rocas and it was wonderful. Wanted to thank everyone who shared with me on past threads and reading all of every ones trips.I will put a lot of pictures on a site soon if any one likes to see let me know and I will post the web site.I wanted to say in short that the whole island is just a great place, we met so many nice people and it was hard to leave but we are so full of wonderful memories that this will last a life time. We did a lot of diving with a great staff at Las Rocas, and had a lot of fun with the crew at the bar/restaurant. The diving I thought was very good, we went to Bonaire last year and saw more fish but it was not the same, at Roatan we went into caves and tunnels and dived the wreck and went on the shark dive, we had such a good time and it was exciting each dive even when we dived it before. We snorkeled the beach at west end and this was a nice beach, for my wife is a snorkeler and seeing the reef and even turtles this near to shore was so good for her well I will post again and thanks again for everyone`s input and will all ways be on scubaboard....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom