Just Back from St Croix on Rorqual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still loving that striated frogfish pic. Nicely done! Can't wait to see the rest of the photos from that trip. Let us know when you get them posted on your site. Would love to see the eagle ray photo again too. Can you post that one here for us?
That is awesome, you should have entered it instead of Mik's salt water crock!:)

you should have entered it instead of Mik's salt water crock!

But the salt water crocks were everywhere! :D I'm just embarrassed that I didn't get a high quality photo of one.

BTW, I did enter the striated frogfish to the contest; I should have entered one of the many seahorse pictures that I took, since a seahorse picture won the macro contest.

One of the many spotted eagle ray pics I got is attached. I got to sell one of these as well as a great sea turtle picture at an art show this Sunday. Also sold two copies of my DVD of diving from around the world. The website isn't ready yet, it'll get there eventually.

Attachments

• EagleRay00001.jpg
    EagleRay00001.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 51
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom