Just cracked the big five ohh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kazbanz, Sounds like you got a good variety in the first year. My first 50 or so were also varied. But what's this Rugby Cup thing? Is it like the World Series?:wink:
Rugby is a game sort of the same as to gridiron.Except the players don't wear armour of any sort and the whole team stay on the field for the whole game.15 men per team and 2x 40 minute halfs.
You score the same way as gridiron-5 points for running the ball over the line and 3 for a penalty -in gridiron I think its called a field goal
Every four years the top 16 qualifying teams in the world come to one country and play one two or three games a week.
Untill it comes down to a final game between the best teams in the world.
OF COURSE I have to say that the New Zealand team called the All Blacks is the best of the best. Based on performance so far It looks like the top four are england New zealand australia and south africa.

I am always excited to hear about active divers! Now, how long did it take you to get to that 50th dive? Was at in one year? It doesn't matter, really, but be active- dive often- you and the family. And now, with 50 dives, you just might quality as a scuba snob! Find out reading our book, The Scuba Snobs Guide to diving Etiquette, available on amazon or bn.com or at our website, scubasnobs.com! Happy Diving!
DivemasterDennis scubasnobs.com
Yep 12 months and 50 dives In fairness I'm a "born again diver" -started out back in the days of the toilet seat oral inflate BC but bike racing became an all consuming sport.
HGeck I'm no snob -the more I learn the more I find I need to learn

OF COURSE I have to say that the New Zealand team called the All Blacks is the best of the best. Based on performance so far It looks like the top four are england New zealand australia and south africa.

The South African team is called the Springboks and they are better ... mainly cos South Africa restricts choking to cricket.

The South African team is called the Springboks and they are better ... mainly cos South Africa restricts choking to cricket.
Ohh really?? -I fink we best to take that discussion over to another forum mon. :D
For those that dont know there is a yearly series called the Trinations. The best team in the world (the all blacks) play two other national teams. The Australians called wallabies and south africa called the Springboks. This year the Springboks won

Ohh really?? -I fink we best to take that discussion over to another forum mon. :D
For those that dont know there is a yearly series called the Trinations. The best team in the world (the all blacks) play two other national teams. The Australians called wallabies and south africa called the Springboks. This year the Springboks won

:rofl3::rofl3:

Uuh, Trinations don't count in a World Cup year - so our coming first from the back is not a big deal ...

Congratulations on hitting 50. I don't want to be rude , but what made you post this in advanced diving duscussions? If not in one of the general topic sections, it would at least belong in basic don't you think?

Hi,

Speaking as a member of the first nation to break the bonds of Brit Colonization, I must say that the All Blacks should probably get the nod. Last time I looked they had won something on the order of 75% of their games. And, with respect to the Trinations, the All Blacks have won 10 of 16 titles. Of course, just because I wear my All Blacks rugby jumper to all University of California (Berkeley) rugby games, does not mean that I am prejudiced...
:eyebrow:
joewr...rugby and scuba, a great combination...and this site is still for lease...professional rugby teams are especially welcome...:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom