Just found this site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi all:

I just found this site and it looks great. I have been certified since college in 1976. I used to dive a lot in the early days (76-88) Then after getting married and kids coming along I didnt dive for a number of years. I have now gotten the diving bug bad again and need to upgrade a lot of my equipment. I am looking forward to getting input on equipment that I am looking at.

You'll find lots of opinions on this board about all kinds of subjects. Most of the responses are very cordial even tho they don't always agree (unlike other places you may have visited).

Greetings, and welcome and all that. You will have a blast here. You'll learn a lot and meet new friends. Join in and enjoy! :D

I just recently discovered this site as well and just cant get over how friendly everyone is. Just thought I would add my thoughts. Glad to be part of it. Jeff from the great lakes.

Hello:

Welcome aboard!! I am sure that you will find this site very interesting. I am originally from the Great Lake state myself (Detroit).

Dr. Deco :doctor:

Back
Top Bottom