Just Got PADI Open Water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rcolsen

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
New to the scuba world way up here in NE Minnesota. Have a brother who has been after me to do this for 10+ years and dont know why I waited. Hope to learn a lot from this furm adn maybe find some dive bubbies. Wouldn't you know it the week I finished up my certification my brother left for a 9 month job in North Dakota.

Hi rcolsen. Welcome to the world of scuba diving and welcome to scubaboard!!!

New to the scuba world way up here in NE Minnesota. Have a brother who has been after me to do this for 10+ years and dont know why I waited. Hope to learn a lot from this furm adn maybe find some dive bubbies. Wouldn't you know it the week I finished up my certification my brother left for a 9 month job in North Dakota.

Congrats!

Welcome. I got my OW kind of on a spur of the moment idea. I didn't realize I was going to become addicted. I thought reef diving was nice etc... Then I got my AOW and now I am obsessed with Wreck diving.....And why stop there, I went ahead and got my Nitrox out of the way too. Now on to mini lobster season next week, YUMMY!!!

Back
Top Bottom