Just got the Fusion "WOW"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the feedback! That was not me....he is correct in that we only have the S/M - I will be issuing a press release likely later today - tomorrow at the latest.

The L/XL will be available in very early March (3-4 weeks time), the 2XL/3XL will be available in Early to mid April.

I'll try and get my release out today.

Thanks,
Tyler

I thought that you were to nice to be that guy:lotsalove:. Thanks for the info.

Phil

I must have missed the announcement earlier, but the pockets for the tech skin they just released look great. Bellows, gromets, drainage, 6"x11" size....nice!

I must have missed the announcement earlier, but the pockets for the tech skin they just released look great. Bellows, gromets, drainage, 6"x11" size....nice!

I agree on the pockets. I too think that they look nice.

Do you any idea on what Retail of the Tech skin is?

Thanks
Phil

MSRP is $300....I haven't officially sent the press release out...so you haven't missed anything...Today is the day!

It was supposed to go out yesterday - but the hose recall took priority.

Until the next dive,
Tyler

It was supposed to go out yesterday - but the hose recall took priority.

Until the next dive,
Tyler

Thanks

Phil

Where are you guys seeing the pockets? I'm intriqued (although I guess we'll know soon when the press release goes out).

Dove the Fusion last night, scootered monkey-style. That thing (with no pockets) is so slick that my buddy (in a trilam suit and a slung 80) was on full throttle with his X while I was throttled all the way down. When I kicked it up to high gear I literally flew past him. Good stuff.

It is pretty cool that White's solicited our feedback and then followed it.

I'll be getting a tech skin when it is available.

Phil,

I have been looking at the fusion for the last few weeks as I really want a good drysuit for the winter months. Let us know how it does in the water.

Back
Top Bottom