JVC Picsio / Ike Housing Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have the new Picsio camera and housing here and how sweet it is! Almost ready to retire my JVC Everio! Ikelite is one great company to work with, bar none!

phillybob, I noticed in your first post that you stated you had a JVC Picsio camera. I do to....the digitial GC-FM1BUS. I got it for Christmas. Honestly, I wasn't impressed with the pictures I took at Christmas, so now I'm nervous whether to keep it and dive with it where the lighting is even more altered. I have the Ikelite housing, which is awesome. Any opinions on your JVC camera?

Ooops... I am sorry. I know this is an Ikelite forum. I meant to send a personal message to PhillyBob. Sorry.:D But I dooooooooo lovvveeee my Ikelite housing! :wink:

Ikelite staff, I've put myself in a bind. Late planning.... Anyway, I got an Ikelite housing unit 5650.02 for Christmas. I'm heading out on a dive trip 2/13 and just realized I haven't gotten the wide angle conversion lens yet. I've been on the Ikelite website calling dealers, but all say the same thing...don't keep it in stock.....which I understand. And, I totally blame myself for this procrastination.

However, I was wondering if by chance you could refer me to a dealer who does have these two parts in stock...Threaded Port Adapter 9306..78 and W-20 'Wide Angle Conversion Lens #6420.

I am willing to pay overnight shipping charges. Thank you so much for your help!

Hi Georgiadaybreak,

Please let me check stock Monday. If we don't have it available I'll check and see if Ikelite has it in inventory. If they do, one of our staff can run over to the Ikelite offices and pick it up and get it shipped to you. We're located about 20 minutes from their offices. Hope that's Okay with everyone?

Have a great day!

We maintain inventory of a wide array of digital camera and video systems, and have the Ikelite wide angle lens and adaptor in stock. Email me directly at Dave@indianvalleyscuba.com and we can get it out to you today!

ScubaBasics and Indian Valley Scuba, thank you BOTH so much for your generous assistance. I think my best bet at this time is to contact Indian Valley Scuba and order the parts their because they do have both parts currently in stock.

Dave, it is difficult for me to conduct any personal errands at work, so I may be contacting you after 4 pm. today (Monday). I'll try my best to contact you earlier though. I did send you an email this a.m. though.

AGAIN THANK YOU BOTH. YOU ARE BOTH AWESOME SCUBABASIS AND INDIAN VALLEY SCUBA!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom