Kauai, Hawaii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lars2005

Contributor
Reaction score
Any body have some recommendations for diviing in Kauai, i.e. dive shops, boats, operators, sites, most do sites.

Two words: Seasport divers. 2 shops on Kauai, great service, great boat, great DMs and trips. HIGHLY recommend them!

My pick is Bubbles Below. Linda Marsh and her team do a great job!

Seasport for boat dives [Bubbles Below is not a bad choice either] and Sacred Seas for shore dives at Tunnels and Koloa Landing [my son & I worked with them last summer!]

If you do a search of the Hawaii O'hana forum for Kauai - - You'll see lots of threads with similar advice.

Enjoy!

Niihau - if you're going in summer. See this months Sport Diver for details.

Just got back from Kauai south shore, I'd highly recommend Seasport Divers. Sheraton caverns is one of the most popular dive sites on the south shore of kauai, virtually no current, and lots of sea turtles. During this time of year the Humpabacks can be heard loud and clear during your dive.
Kauai is very beautiful as well, I almost didn't come home!!

Back
Top Bottom