Key Largo Conditions question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d-hookers and the big chill, as previously posted, are your best choices in key largo. hog heaven and oceanview in islamorada,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Last edited:
I too will be in KL this weekend. This might be a silly question but I don't suppose anyone knows of a good spot in Key Largo where one might catch a UFC fight on Saturday night?

I must apologize for highjacking your thread......

My brotherinlaw's house!!:D

I did a rescue class in that little lagoon and it was 65 F. I was in a 3mm and froze my tail off. Several people brought a full 7mm and seemed MUCH more comfortable than I was. The rescue class is more in water doing than out of water tongue wagging.

I am pleased to announce that the reports of possible icebergs were greately exaggerated :).

The sun is shining, air temps are warming up for the weekend and the water remains in the mid-70's.

Have a great weekend in Key Largo!

Elena!!! You're back in Key Largo?!?! What are you doing these days? Instructor or ? We'll be down in March for a long weekend. Bringing my Mother and her husband from Texas this time. It will be thier first time to the Keys so we're gonna show em how to do it right down there.

Elena!!! You're back in Key Largo?!?! What are you doing these days? Instructor or ? We'll be down in March for a long weekend. Bringing my Mother and her husband from Texas this time. It will be thier first time to the Keys so we're gonna show em how to do it right down there.
Guess you missed this thread:

Key Largo gets an upgrade! (
multipage.gif
1 2 3)

Yeah, I did miss it. Saw this one first then a few minutes after I posted saw the other thread. Either way tho, I'm sure she got the message. Glad she's back in town!!

Thanks Jeff for the warm welcome on this cold day. Hope to see you down here sooner than March. I also now spend time in the Orlando area too :D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom