Key Largo Dec. 9-12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ozwald

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello there....

I'm going to be in Key Largo for a few days, staying at the Hungry Pelican. I'm coming down solo to do my AOW and wouldn't mind meeting a more experienced diver and having a chat over a coffee.

Myself, just a normal Canadian guy.

I'm not sure what the point Rescue Diver68, a NJ guy, is trying to make when he says he doesn't know how to respond to "just a normal Canadian guy." OTOH, I'm just a normal NJite (NOT said with pride, necessarily) and would be willing to have a chat over the internet, absent actual presence @ K.L., during the time period yet to be defined. But I haven't ruled out the possibility (of actual presence).

ditto on rescue diver68's post
like the easter bunny...
there's no such thing!!!!!
have fun in the keys!!!!
yaeg

Oh great! Another human with a sense of humor! Thank God. Canadians.........

BTW, poster #3, I'm a not a guy.

OP, you'll find lots of experienced divers to chat with in the Keys if no one on ScubaBoard will be there. Wish I was there right now.:D

Well when the laughter dies down, one of our instructors is based in Key Largo and offers some of the finest deep and dark tours in and through the Spiegel Grove and Duane. PM me if you'd like contact info.

And yes, we speak Canadian!

Hello there....

I'm going to be in Key Largo for a few days, staying at the Hungry Pelican. I'm coming down solo to do my AOW and wouldn't mind meeting a more experienced diver and having a chat over a coffee.

Myself, just a normal Canadian guy.

I'm booked for Dec. or I'd join you, however I'm sure there are lots of KL divers who will welcome conversing with you. Although you will be required to speak English.
04.gif
AA?
03.gif

I'm not touching the "normal Canadian guy" part.:rofl3:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom