Key Largo Dive pictures - lots of em!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cyberfed

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey everyone,
Here are some pictures of my dive trip to the Key's this past weekend/week.
Spots include:
Minnow caves
Firecoral Cave
Wenchole
Spiegel grove
Eagle Ray Alley
Benwood wreck

Forgive my spelling...
see the pics at:
Picasa Web Albums - Federico - Diving in the...

also there are some videos too, but they are still processing so it may take a day or so for them to be viewable.

Regarding the visibility at spiegel grove it was rather poor, 20 - 30 ft max. Currents were not bad because we dove the side protected from the current.

Enjoy!

p.s. I'm going to Devils Den on Saturday and Blue Springs on Sunday if anyone's interested!

Thnx for the slideshow

Nice pictures. I have got to get in some diving there.

Great pictures - a lot of diversity. One suggestion - some of them taken in shallow water could be greatly improved by minimal effort in any photo-editing program. I downloaded one of your turtle shots, brought it into an old, cheap photo-editing program I have here at work (Jasc, which I believe is now called Paintshop), pressed one key ("quickfix") and voila, the photo changed from rather drab to very colorful. Give it a try.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom