Key Largo Diving (post-Wilma)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank:
I maybe able to get down in December.. still up in the air...

I'm curious, what are the water temps like in Nov/Dec, and what RU wearing in the way of exposure suits?

Enjoy your ... umm... job, and glad to hear that conditions are getting back to normal :wink:
Plan on water temps in the low seventies. I won't subject myself to ridicule by admitting how much rubber I'll be wearing. Suffice it to say that the looks I get from the other divers on the boat as I'm suiting up are priceless. Sea ya soon!

Thanks for your report's Brent, as were heading down Thanksgiving weekend for 4 day's of diving in the upper Key's with my boat. Were camping in John Penny Camp, so maybe I'll swing by and say HI !!

Any suggestion's where we can get fills in the Upper Key's, say up-to 60% ?

We normally get them at Conch Republic, but that's because we stay at OP Suite's .,

It would save alot of travel time, if we could get fills in the upper Key's . I'm bringing down 12 tank's , while my friend's are bringing down a few little 13 cf tanks for there re-breather's, and they can dive the whole weekend!! I have to get back on one, it's stinks lugging all these tank's around :wink:

I think Silent World (305-451-3252) and Island Ventures (305-451-4957) both offer partial pressure blending, but I'd call them ahead of time to ascertain their capabilities and requirements. Silent World is located at mile marker 103 bayside. Island Ventures is located at mile marker 104 bayside. Please let us know what you come up with.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom