Key Largo gets an upgrade!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
If you haven't been following the buzz, Key Largo is about to get it's first major upgrade in YEARS. That's right, starting Saturday, Mselenaous will become the manager for Pirate island Divers in Key Largo. This is a great move for both Elena and Pirate Island Divers, and I hope we all turn out in great numbers to support her efforts. Who knows who you might find on her boats? :eyebrow:

50272_34586064679_3592865_n.jpg

congrats

Will there be a Scubaboard discount? Mention Pete and get free fills?

:rofl3:

Congrats, Elena!!!!!!

:wave:

They are lucky to have her!!!!!!

congrats Elena!

Aww shucks, thanks for all the support. Telling Netdoc anything is faster broadcasting than the AP News.

I will miss my Deep Six family and if any of you are in the Treasure Coast area, drop by and vist the Stuart, Jensen Beach, and Vero Beach shops.

I am looking forward to working with Brian Napier, the owner of Pirate Island Divers (formerly It's a Dive) at the Marriott Resort. It's a small world; I staffed Brian's IDC back in the day.

Yes, I will be announcing some discounts and specials for Scubaboarders...(just give me a few days to unpack).

See you in Key Largo and stay tuned on Scubaboard for more fun news!

I have shown GREAT restraint in doing this... but today IS your last day at Deep Six. Have fun counting the seconds! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom