Kids and diving in Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sure my son would love to go anywhere for a few days with a single beautiful 17 year old woman. But he starts college in the school of Engineering in 8 weeks. So he has to work to help pay for it all for now!
Ah, back to Hawaii. I did the " Discover Lana'i Tour." We had to get up early, but it was all so worth it.
They passed out fresh pineapples, and other various fruit in the morning while we were sailing. Then came the famous Mrs. Coon's Cinnamon buns with coffee. INCREDIABLE!
We stopped somewhere between Lana'i and Maui to snorkel. Then onto Lana'i for the most fantastic lunch at the Hale O Manele Pavilion overlooking Manele bay. I know it sounds like it's about the food, but let me tell you this food is out of site fantastic.
The captain and the mates cook it right at the Pavilion for everyone. Awesome.
Then you can take a small tour around Lan'i.. not much there ..or just relax and swim or snorkel some more. I went before I was a diver and no one else on the Cat was a diver either, so we all snorkeled. I know they do bring tanks along for divers though.
I do think your kids would enjoy it all, if they don't mind getting up early. If not, you should still go.

Back
Top Bottom