Kill Bill

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I saw the movie last night. Loved it. I'm a Quentin Tarantino fan, and loved Pulp Fiction too.
Anyone else?

I'm sorry to say but I really did not enjoy that movie at all. I had huge expectations earlier in the year. I really found this movie boring as I did all Quentin Tarantino films. Well thats a lie I really liked Reservoir dogs.

You didn't like Pulp Fiction?

I'm torn between watching this film (to see how they might "kill bill" so I can be prepared) and avoiding it altogether! The title alone is enough to scare the ^*%^*%*& out of me. Besides, I didn't like either "Pulp Fiction" or "Reservoir Dogs."

Dr. Bill

last week...with expletives deleted...it was almost a silent movie...BUT, they had the gall to note that the censored F word was used 252 times. Gee, thanks for saving me from harsh language, I'll be so much better for it.

"Why do I have to be Mr. Pink?"

Yeah didn;t enjoy pulp fiction at all, found it quite boring. But maybe when the seconf part of Kill Bill comes out, I might actually enjoy the whole movie.

I'm hoping to catch Kill Bill this weekend.

I guess I should have started by saying this movie is NOT for everyone.
Most people probably will not like all the blood, and violence.
I however look past it because I know it's fake.

I liked the movie, because it's weird, and different, and not your normal Hollywood hupla movie.
I also like strong female roles. Uma rocked.

I thought it was cool. The anime was good, alright story, nice fight sequences, and Mr. Kung Fu (David Caradine sp?) himself is gonna be Bill whenever he is actually in the movie.

Natasha once bubbled...
I guess I should have started by saying this movie is NOT for everyone.
Most people probably will not like all the blood, and violence.
I however look past it because I know it's fake.

I liked the movie, because it's weird, and different, and not your normal Hollywood hupla movie.
I also like strong female roles. Uma rocked.

I like Quentin's films...I haven't seen Kill Bill yet, but plan to do so soon.

Back
Top Bottom