Koh Tao - Dive center and DM courses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad you enjoyed
The Moldavia is a great dive but must plan it around slack water and sometime the oportinity to dive is a short one, particularly on spring tides. Done it several times myself.
And you cant fail to enjoy Scapa.
Real wreck dives. Thats one of the few things I miss about living in Thailand.

LK

You have some of the worlds best REAL wreck dives right in Thailand. I am coming over and will be diving off the MV Trident for two weeks. Last year we discovered two previously undiscovered WW2 Japanese wrecks sunk by subs in the Gulf of Thailand. The wrecks are in 60-80M of water so you need the appropriate skills. There are very few other places in the world that offers this kind of virgin wreck diving.

Check out their website MV Trident Technical Diving Thailand | Trimix CCR Dive, Wreck Training

Jamie happens to be the owner of this fine boat and operation.

John

Koh Tao is an awesome place to do your DM course. I did it at Ban's, the largest school. I preferred it there because there was always a big group of people doing the course to hang out with. The instructors were absolutely superb and there are plenty of courses and fun divers every day - making it easy to find courses to assist on. You get free diving for life there when you do the course too!

I just got back from Ko Tao - think i was the only person on the island not doing some kind of course!! I dived with DJL and they were BRILLIANT! There DMT training seems really thorough, it's one of the smaller schools and really friendly. There were about 3 people doing their instructor while i was there, and probably 10 doing DMT. They have nice pool bar and lots of nationalities there doing courses. It's a great little island - hope you enjoy your time there - would love to go back and do my DM sometime!!

Back
Top Bottom