Kona If price was no object

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JonasDolkart:
Stay at the Four Seasons, it is gorgeous!!

Dive with Pacific Rim Divers out of Kona. Patrice is the best, we tried a few different ops when we were in town a few weeks ago and she is definately tops. She has a web page if you google Pacific Rim, it is a six pack, and she is awesome at finding critters.

Do you realize - price is no object can put you in a $1,100 to $1,500 a night room in some of the resorts.

DeputyDan:
Do you realize - price is no object can put you in a $1,100 to $1,500 a night room in some of the resorts.

I think those numbers can be low when talking price is no object. Seems to me I heard a few years back the Presidential Villa/Suite at the Four Seasons was in the 7K a night range. Of course we're talking a 4500 square foot space with a ton of amenities. I can't even think that big.

I was thinking a basic double bed room.

My budget does not allow for even thinking $7,000 a night for lodging.

But you're right.

I'd stay either at the Four Seasons or go up to Kohala and stay at the Hapuna Prince. I was there for a meeting last January -- it's gorgeous with outstanding amenities, a lovely beach, multiple restaurants, golf, etc.

For diving, I'd go with Jack's Diving Locker.

Back
Top Bottom