LA area June 2nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That sounds exactly what I had in mind. and for those intrested in joining I was certfied in 2001 but had to take some time off due to job change and have 78 dives in mostly in MN lakes ranging from 30 to 150 feet in depth. I prefer slow dives just watching the local natives and most of my dives if you get more then 8 feet from your buddie you've lost him.
I am not looking for a DM just prefer a buddie durring the dive and it's no fun seeing somthing real cool and not being able to say "did you see that"
I will email also but I can be reached by emailing myusername@bwig.net

Jim Cooper

Tursday June 2nd 10:00 Laguna Sea Sports, come one come all and lets dive. See you there.

See you at laguna Sea Sports Thursday at 10:00 a.m. (562) 421-3094

Hope you have fun! Melvin is a great underwater tour guide!

Laguna is a nice place for the family to hang out in as well.

Christian

Sorry it took so long to post, but I am back home in MN
the Vis was about 12 feet but there was a lot to see in those 12 feet. Melvin was a great tour guide and gave a better predive site intro then most DMs I know.
we dove deadmans in cressent cove and water temps were a nice warm 61 deg. (in MN thats warm)
Thanks to Melvin for the chance to dive and Laguna Sea Sports for great service with the rental gear.

Jim Cooper aka MNLakeDiver

You are most welcome, I enjoyed it and wish we could have done another. Perhaps next itme.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom