La Jolla Shores Scooter Nav Dive Sat 8/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK I called OEX. They were very helpful and nice! I am going down there from 5-6pm to pick up the scooters. They are 45 bucks each. I will call Cheryl and see if she can do it at that price. Anyway I am getting one. If everything goes according to plan we should be scooting around the Shores at 7:30 am.

Sean

Sean, are you suggesting we change the time, right now I have it listed as 6:30am meet, in the water at 7:00am. Parking can be a problem at his location, guess we can park in the parking lot????

Hey Shaka ... does this mean that you're going to tow your GPS with your finger spool to get coordinates? :wink:

Hope you guys have fun and stay safe. I'll be joining in on the dives next week. Moving was a ***** and got some cleaning up to do but its over this weekend as soon as we move our former 'roommate' out.

PHK

divebuddysean:
It may be late but it will be DARK!

Sean

He-he .. I'm getting all giddy already - what a better dive than a night dive to check out the new lights :D :D :D I'll be there!

Paul

I used the supercharged model in the pool last night and it was super fun. I was helping out at the DEMA try scuba pool in AZ and they had one there. I showed the kids how to use it and they were having a great time. Not real fast but easy to operate and just really fun.

Karen

Thanks everyone for attending this dive, it was great and we should do this again soon. I guess Sean will be posting the dive report/pictures.

Back
Top Bottom