LA - Lower Alabama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver:
Try Gulf Divers in Orange Beach we have 2 Custom Dive boats a 36ft Newton A 28ft Delta and soon to have a 28ft Pro Kat.

Dive Pros uses the same 36ft Newton (H2o Below) quite often.

Glad to hear of an alternative to Down Under. I used to dive with Pleasure Island years ago, but when they got tired of running the dive shop, I moved over to Down Under.

I like DU, but also like to spread my money around.

I'll look you up next time I'm in the area.

paulwall:
Glad to hear of an alternative to Down Under. I used to dive with Pleasure Island years ago, but when they got tired of running the dive shop, I moved over to Down Under.

I like DU, but also like to spread my money around.

I'll look you up next time I'm in the area.

I'll give them a try also. I liked "down unders" boat,
but for a $70 trip they took us to some crappy spots.
One was what they said was some bridge pilings.
Yep. there were three large concrete posts to look
at in about 40 feet of water. That surrounded by
nothing but "sand". Hardly any fish and nothing else
around. Was the most boring dive I've ever been on.

Sounds like "Stacks and Pillars"... Its within 3-5miles from the pass? hehe...

$85 at UnderWaterWorks in Daphne will get you 15-20miles out to deeper tugs, airplanes, liberty ships, natural limestone ledges, ect... Lots of fish, lots of big fish, more color, more life, and straight up - great dives.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Sounds like "Stacks and Pillars"... Its within 3-5miles from the pass? hehe...

$85 at UnderWaterWorks in Daphne will get you 15-20miles out to deeper tugs, airplanes, liberty ships, natural limestone ledges, ect... Lots of fish, lots of big fish, more color, more life, and straight up - great dives.

Our prices are inshore $55. 10 miles or less. / $75. Off shore More than 10 miles up to about 26 miles.
We do have some bridge spans that are great dives with lots of fish. We have DVDs for sale with some of our sites if anyone would like one
call me at the dive shop 251/968-4279

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom