La Paz Recommendations For (family Trip) June 2nd -9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe Mack

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife our son (13) and myself are off for another family dive trip. Last year was my son's 1st trip and we spent a week in Bonaire.

This year we are doing a combo dive and fish trip in La Paz then headed West to Cerritos for a few days of surfing.

We are looking a few hotels but I have found some nice condo options on VRBO for $125-$180 per night which might be a better route. It looks like the Cortez Club is a good outfit to dive with but I'm open to ideas. I'm thinking about using Tailhunter for the fishing.

With that said any insight on places to stay, eat and use for diving and fishing are greatly appreciated. I'll follow this up with a trip report once we get back.

Thanks,

Joe Mack

Wife and I stayed at El Angel Azul and loved it. It's a couple of blocks from the Malecon and you can walk to almost everything. Dove with Fun Baja and would dive there again - they do shuttle pick ups and drop offs from anywhere in La Paz.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom