Labor Day weekend @ Pennyroyal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3: Bob,..... the resemblance there is unbelievable!:rofl3::rofl3:

I just googled "bling-bling" and that was the first image. :cool2:

(BTW: my chest is not that hairy)

Damn I think I might stay at home. Bob, Tammy and Chris are all bringing new gear. Ok so I have the new isolator and dry suit neck seal. I don't think that counts though.
BTW, I am thinking about a night dive Saturday.

Damn I think I might stay at home. Bob, Tammy and Chris are all bringing new gear. Ok so I have the new isolator and dry suit neck seal. I don't think that counts though.

I have a slate that hasn't been in the water yet, wanna borrow it? That would give you a new toy to play with.

I have a slate that hasn't been in the water yet, wanna borrow it? That would give you a new toy to play with.

I'll suffer through it all.

BTW, we are suppose to have a special guest appearance on Saturday around noon.

Glow- in- the- dark fins.......gee...... I never thought of it. Think it will catch on?:D

I'll never give up my "Lime Green" Aeris Velocity fins.

I have a new bottle of defog!!!!:D

I've got a room in Hop Town Sat. night. I'd be up for a night dive. A special guest appearance? Who?

Well, I posted about the special guest and I see this morning that she is feeling like crap. So who knows. Either way I'm not telling. You guys go ahead and buy new gear! :) :stirpot:

I have a new bottle of defog!!!!:D
I have a never ending bottle of that. :)

Back
Top Bottom