Labor Day weekend @ Pennyroyal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As I see it Kenny, it will be me, John, Monica, Julie, Loou, Chris, Tammy,Bob (Saturday). I might have one of my locals joining me.
BTW, I now have two more locals and one really wants to dive. If he didn't have to work this weekend I think he would be there. Two more to add to the KPP group.

OK,... Pennyroyal conditions, as of today 9/2/2009. Surface water temp. to 25ft- 80 degrees. First thermocline is at 25ft. Vis in the shallows was maybe 20ft. I had students, so I did not go deep or get out of the shallow area.

I've just posted a dry suit for sale.

I will have it down at Pennyroyal this weekend.

Please note though, KY_Bob has already made an offer and he has first dibs.

Just got my *NEW* TLS350 custom Drysuit earlier this week. If you thought the last one was bright, just wait until you see this one. Mostly black (of course) with yellow across the top & orange accent stripes (basically a little darker yellow, with orange where the blue is on my old suit).

Just got my *NEW* TLS350 custom Drysuit earlier this week. If you thought the last one was bright, just wait until you see this one. Mostly black (of course) with yellow across the top & orange accent stripes.

I don't know about some people, they just want to stand out in a crowd!:dork2:

But, what happens next if you move to the dark side:confused:

I ordered my H2 in black and got a call from the shop today, it has blue accents...Oh well....I said ship it anyway, I'm not out for a fashion show - just dive and have some fun!:D

I'm already heading to the "dark side":shakehead:. I just figured that I'd add a splash of color to it :D. I just can't get into that "Darth Vader" thing. If nothing else, My cave instructor won't lose me & if they ever have to pull my carcass out of a cave, they shouldn't have any problem finding me.:D You can just call me "The Great Pumpkin".

Damn, now that I think about it I should have asked for red accents, would have matched my DiveRite gear!

Maybe you should look into some bright colored fins Tammy, heck, go for glow in the dark for those dark caves and night dives??? :D

Just kidding, see you this weekend! :lotsalove:

Maybe you should look into some bright colored fins Tammy, heck, go for glow in the dark for those dark caves and night dives??? :D

Glow- in- the- dark fins.......gee...... I never thought of it. Think it will catch on?:D

If were going for "bling", I guess I could wear this instead of a weight belt with lead.

Tor.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom