Labor Day weekend @ Pennyroyal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is anyone thinking about staying for all three days? I have a parade that I can be in on Monday.

Is anyone thinking about staying for all three days? I have a parade that I can be in on Monday.

I'm just day tripping it Saturday. Don't know about anyone else.

I'm planning on Saturday, maybe Sunday. I haven't heard from Mitch on whether he is going. Krobi said he will probably be down on Saturday.

When I last saw Lou and Julie they talked about being there. I would imagine that it would be both days.
BTW, I'm toying with the idea of coming down Friday night. I might be working late so it depends on that. I might still do it since it is a 4 hour drive for me. I know, call about late check in.

yes I prefer 100%.
If you want some good deco reading get deco for divers. I've been reading it and even with my deco class I am learning a few things. It is in depth without going to far..so far at least. No math unless you look in the back of the book.

I just finished my last book and started shopping for that one. HOLY CRAP! $40 for a paperback?

I usually buy used books from Ebay. That would cut into my drysuit fund!

Guess, I'll wait for some used copies to show up on Ebay.

Sorry for the off topic post. It just shocked me.

When I last saw Lou and Julie they talked about being there. I would imagine that it would be both days.
BTW, I'm toying with the idea of coming down Friday night. I might be working late so it depends on that. I might still do it since it is a 4 hour drive for me. I know, call about late check in.

Wally

We will be there Friday-Monday..or Friday-Sunday..or Saturday-Monday..or....well...definately Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully longer but depends on work. Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Julie

Monica and I are planning Saturday and Sunday. See you all there!

I just finished my last book and started shopping for that one. HOLY CRAP! $40 for a paperback?

I usually buy used books from Ebay. That would cut into my drysuit fund!

Guess, I'll wait for some used copies to show up on Ebay.

Sorry for the off topic post. It just shocked me.

It's a specialty text that's new and in its initial printing. Not a big market for decompression theory books. Being new and quite popular you'll probably have a very hard time finding it on eBay. I bought my copy before it was available in the US. I bought it directly from the author and he shipped it from the UK. Compared to what I paid, $40 is a great price. At lease my copy is signed by the author. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom