Labor Day weekend @ Pennyroyal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seriously? I might be interested in a used one at a decent price. I just can't afford a new one right now.

I think that I'm close to your height (a little shorter) but a lot bigger around the middle. Think it would fit?

PM sent.

Will you dive with me? I have to stay in the kiddie pool though.:dork2:
Nope! :)

As far as tech/deco diving, I ordered a sling tank and reg set-up today to get used to diving with it.

You bought a what? Ohh you mean you bought a DECO BOTTLE that you will sling. :D Don't fill your tanks with air you gotta get gas. You don't go OOA but rather OOG
(better not do that either). Life changes when you go tech. :)

You bought a what? Ohh you mean you bought a DECO BOTTLE that you will sling. :D Don't fill your tanks with air you gotta get gas. You don't go OOA but rather OOG
(better not do that either). Life changes when you go tech. :)

OK, I bought a 40 cu ft bottle and a set of regs that I'm having O2 cleaned to use as a deco bottle. I will sling it.

...untill it's used as such,, I want to dive it a couple of times to get used to it and it will be filled with 32% O2 (gas) for practice.

I would love to come. Just don't have the money right now. Might be doing a day trip to Falling Rock at the end of Sept or beginning of Oct though.

Count me out - unfortunately :-( We're driving down to Louisiana for Labor Day weekend - to visit the rest of the cajuns.....

I would love to come. Just don't have the money right now. Might be doing a day trip to Falling Rock at the end of Sept or beginning of Oct though.

Congrats on your certification. Good group of people with the KPP. Hope to get more diving in around here before I move to Texas in October.

Back
Top Bottom