Lake Ontario Diving...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes! there is one wreck sitting at 130' just about one mile straight out from center island, I can't remember her name but when I dove her years ago it was pitch black, cold and lots of wire debri.

MrA

What about Lake Erie? Lets not forget about it - and OTE runs charters out there as well.

As to Toby being great - I'd stick with Kingston & Brockville. Toby is over rated. The wrecks are better in Kingston/Brockville area and it's much warmer in the water.

I think the people are nicer there too......KOA is always a great place to camp and Tom R @ NTD makes sure you're well taken care of.....not to mention the charter operators - Big Jim & Spencer are always accommodating.

And for Lake Ontario....do I really need to start about the Tiller?

DiveMistress2:
What about Lake Erie? Lets not forget about it - and OTE runs charters out there as well.

As to Toby being great - I'd stick with Kingston & Brockville. Toby is over rated. The wrecks are better in Kingston/Brockville area and it's much warmer in the water.

I think the people are nicer there too......KOA is always a great place to camp and Tom R @ NTD makes sure you're well taken care of.....not to mention the charter operators - Big Jim & Spencer are always accommodating.

And for Lake Ontario....do I really need to start about the Tiller?

What is the lowdown on the Tiller?

Ha ha ha R_Deluca - you don't say....LOL

The Tiller is great! And no, D33ps1x, it's not 8, 10, 12 and 2 right now......sometimes we like to sleep in...LOL

And how would you know d33ps1x, seeing as you haven't paid us a visit yet? Let us know when you'd like a guided tour by Scuba Steve - he should be an expert on the wreck by now since he's been on it 20+ times this year already...LOL

Hi

I've heard there is some were under lake Erie a submarine/bell that was lost many years ago by an adventurous individual seeking riches from a ship wreck and many have tried to find her as recently as two years ago, but do sediment thickness it is said to be unrechable/pingable to date.

Mr A

Hi

Yes Tom! I beleave you are correct on that one, it was off the Atlantic.

Mr A

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom