Lake Pleasant Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone planning on being out at the lake this weekend, but not for Splash for Trash? If anyone will be at Vista Point, I may be there this weekend Sat & Sun. Ill have gear, and will know for sure on Friday when I get back from CA.

PM if you're planning on going!

I can do some diving on tuesday at around 11am, let me know if you are interested
Andres

Hi Andres, just picked this up now, too bad! First connectivity I've had since getting off the plane.

Is Vista Point near the Ten Boat Ramp?

It just North of the Marina I believe. When heading to the parking by the marina, you make a left up the dirt road where people camp.

The 10 lane is on the WEST side & Vista is on the EAST side.
Coming from the 17 it is your first lake enterance. It will say "pleasant harbor marina".
Go back several pages in this thread and you'll see a lake map with the dive sites marked. The map was posted twice by Reef Man.

Anyone planning on being out at the lake this weekend, but not for Splash for Trash? If anyone will be at Vista Point, I may be there this weekend Sat & Sun. Ill have gear, and will know for sure on Friday when I get back from CA.

PM if you're planning on going!

What time Saturday are you thinking? I may be able to make a dive this Saturday (perhaps, not sure yet).

I might as well throw this out here too and see if there are any bites.

I will be in San Diego the 10th and 11th. I would love to dive La Jolla cove from the shore there. I've snorkelled there before but never dove there. Would there be anyone locally here in AZ that might be there that weekend diving that I could buddy up with? I know a dive shop that is planning a trip there that same weekend. I was already going to be there that weekend staying with relatives and I can bring all my own gear. I asked about it but they said it was sold out. I didn't need lodging or rental gear, just a group to join in or have a buddy to dive with.

So, I thougt I'd ask if anyone here is going to be over there in San Diego that weekend and would like to do a dive or two that Saturday the 11th perhaps? I can't always dive Lake PLeasant. :wink: Gotta try the ocean occasionally.

PM me. Thanks

Had a fun dive with the Scubateers, got to dive with Scubeneath on Saturday for an afternoon dive off an island in Lake Pleasant. Saw catfish, perch, hit the thermocline. Scubateers was kind enough to take the boat out with just me and Scubeneath, way to go, thanks Rob for a great time and great service!

This morning I dived with Divelizard, Callescafe, scubajcf and two other great AZ divers off Vista Point (sorry I forget your screen names). Thanks all, great dives.

Back to 48 below the thermocline :wink:.

Last edited:
I will be at the lake bright and early Monday morning for a couple dives...Mark and I will get there about 7:30 am or so!! If anyone wants to join in let me know!!! Sorry I missed the weekend dives....hope you all had a great time!!!

Back
Top Bottom