Larger "Marigold" type dry gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnN

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'd like to find a larger variant of Marigold type dry gloves. All the Atlas/Showa gloves are much thicker and I really like the flexibility of the Marigold gloves, but they are too small for my hands.

Does anyone have a pointer they can share?

PACIFIC PPE 2 Pairs Chemical Resistant Gloves, Heavy Duty Industrial Rubber Gloves, Resist Acid, Alkali and Oil, 12.6", Large https://a.co/d/ib8ALFd

There are larger sizes as well.

Thank you. Just ordered two pair of XXL. Fingers crossed

I'd like to find a larger variant of Marigold type dry gloves. All the Atlas/Showa gloves are much thicker and I really like the flexibility of the Marigold gloves, but they are too small for my hands.

Does anyone have a pointer they can share?
Let us know how they work.

I thought my Showa 720 were thick in the beginning, but theres a break in period for sure. Now I don't even think about it. I used to sit on my couch with liners and the Showa's on and just flex my hands while watching football. Can run them under scolding hot water and do the same to get them to be a little more pliable and broken in.

Honestly also I think there's a break in period for us as people just getting used to thicker gloves.

Goodluck!

@rob.mwpropane Those gloves did the trick! Thanks very much!!

@rob.mwpropane Those gloves did the trick! Thanks very much!!
Which ones?

I'd be interested to find out how the PACIFIC PPE stack up against the Showa 720's. The PVC coating on the 720's is actually pretty warm compared to other gloves I've tried. I can wear just them without liners ~ 55-60f no problem

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom