Larry, Mike, Enrique, Giovanni..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My next trip, I'm looking for property. I have many friends here that have houses in the PI, mine as well join 'em. Cebu would be the island of choice since Francine is from there.

dlndavid:
My next trip, I'm looking for property. I have many friends here that have houses in the PI, mine as well join 'em. Cebu would be the island of choice since Francine is from there.

sweet! house party at Dave's!!! don't forget the hot tub in back!

dlndavid:

you might get manila boys visiting you all the time :D

edit: see! you're still in the planning phase and pak's already have a party planned! bwahahahaha!

hot tub, I'll have a pool with a swim up bar, Malibu Cokes for the girls, and Tequila for the boys. :D

I love filipino parties, lots of food, and lots of booze.

a house? how about a mansion? :D

you still need a cabana boy for your pool? I know someone with good credentials... :wink:

chip? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom