Las Vegas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ARIZONASTATE

Reaction score
I would like to know if any one lives in the Las Vegas area? The reason is im looking for a good doctor that I can talk with about diving and to see if it would be ok if I were to take up this sport.

Thanks for the help.
Bill

Welcome to ScubaBoard, Bill. Lots of great info here to browse through. Enjoy the Board! Good luck in your search for a dive dr. in your area!

Bill,

I will ask some of the guys I work with if they can recommend a physician.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

For referrals to a Dive Doctor, I'd call Divers Alert Network: Ph 800-446-2671

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

ARIZONASTATE:
I would like to know if any one lives in the Las Vegas area? The reason is im looking for a good doctor that I can talk with about diving and to see if it would be ok if I were to take up this sport.

Thanks for the help.
Bill
Well, I'm not from LV, but I have family there, one of which is a retired instructor. I could proably get a doctor refferal but I'd more likely call DAN than her. Can you elaborate a little? Unless it's somthing major, your question could probably be answered here by one of our members or medical mods and if it's a concern your profile doesn't give much of anything away about your personal identity.

James

Ok let me shine a little more info on my old problems. From when I was a few months old I always had earaches almost every month up until I was 7 or 8 years old. Then when I was 11 I had my tansels and adenoids removed and about a year or two after I started getting dizzy for hours or maybe a full day on the good side I have been dizzy free for almost 5years :dazzler1: . When I was around 13 a doctor referred me to a doctor in the Loma Linda Medical Center for my problems. I had every test in the book ran on me from cat scan to MRI and a lot of other wild test that triggered my dizzy ness to test it or something. When I was around 14 or 15 I lost total hearing in my right ear but my left ear has around 80% and I also have holes in my eardrums so if I was going to dive I would have to ware the Proear 2000. I don’t have any problems clearing my ears when I drive up to high elevations or flying I know diving is a little different but for what I think I should have no problem diving.

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

Back
Top Bottom