Last min dive trip recommendation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know how Cabo is doing after the hurricane in September, but if they are in a rebuilding phase they may still have openings and discounted prices.

You can also check out some livaboards; if they still have some vacancies for that week they may be willing to waive the single supplement.

I unexpectedly have a week off, Jan 10-17, (use it or lose it policy). I'm looking for ideas for a last minute and relatively inexpensive solo dive trip. I'm AOW with 100 or so dives and based near Detroit Mi. Thanks in advance!

OP, were you successful in booking a January dive vacation at short notice? Where are you going?

Life interfered yet again. My daughter decided to come home from college for her birthday and my boys want me to go to their first gymnastics meet of the year. So it looks like a staycation for me.
Thanks for all the recommendations however and I have some excellent ideas for my next dive trip with the girlfriend.
Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom