last minute liveaboards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sonar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Good day all,

Just booked a last minute ticket; arrive Tuesday in BK. Does anybody know a good site for budget last minute liveaboard trips? Looking for a simple trip; 2-5 days. Travelling alone, don't care for luxury, don't have equipment, done 120 dives, DM, prefer nitrox

What are the most common trips? and which are good and what should be avoided?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Most common trips are 4 days/4 nights Similans, Koh Bon, Koh tachai and Richelieu Rock.

There are not many last minutes this year though. Some are released just 1-2 days in advance and won't always be on our website, of released a few more days in advance they'll be here.

Hi, we have a 3 day and night trip departing on the 6th in the afternoon to the south andaman 11 dives in total, budget boat but comfortable, nitrox availible and experience guides on board. Whale shark spotted yesterday on one of the dive sites.
You can see details of the trip on our website or contact me directly.

Having recently returned from 7 days on Scubacat's Scuba Adventure, I can highly recommend it. Very friendly, personal, and professional.
Their website is a bit confused but
Debbie in the office is very efficient and quick with replies.
Mikkel

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i have just returned from a 4/4 trip on the manta. Was a great trip. Many thanks to everyone aboard and to StevenL for the nice offer and good service.

I can recommend contacting him for any last minute offers; he replies quick. I don't want to post his mailaddress here so I suggest sending him a message on this site

Back
Top Bottom