Last-minute spot on Palau-Liveaboard for nearly 40% off!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goeggi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Palau Luxury Liveaboard from the 30th Oct - 09th Nov 2012 one last spot for sale at an amazing rate.
Original Price is 2950.- The place is up for sale for 1900.- Euros only!
It is an upmarkete Liveaboard of the highest standards. Price includes all diving (Nitrox for certified Nitrox), AC cabin with hot shower/toilet and A.V. Entertainment-system, 5 meals a day, all beverages including soft-drinks and real coffee, dive-equipment if needed. 14 crew to 16 guests = excellent service and attention. All this coupled with some of the best diving in the world - this is a REAL money-saver for the enthusiastic diver.

Please PM me for more details - only one spot left...be quick.
Greetings
Goeggi

Email here on SB is fixed my friend! -will be monitoring it during travel. Again will be in Chuuk 05-16Oct and Palau 16-29Oct with an option to extend if the travel budget allows (depends how expensive my mixed gas Helium and Oxygen bill from diving the Chuuk Lagoon Wrecks will be). . .

Put me as "stand-by" right up to departure date --but go ahead and fill that remaining vacancy if you've got someone who can commit now (what a bargain!). . .

Hey Kev,
no worries - you are on Standby :). I guess this spot should sell pretty quick - as the price is more than interesting... but then again, there
might always be a last minute cancellation again...happened on some trips before this one - so I will keep you updated anyway.
Enjoy your time in Chuuk & Palau...and maybe see you soon.
Greetings
Goeggi

There is still one place on our luxury liveaboard to Palau! You can have this amazing 10-day trip
for 1900.- Euros instead of 2950.-. PM me now if you want the spot.
Goeggi

hello I am interested in the trip. can you send more info to me?

hello I am interested in the trip. can you send more info to me?

sorry to inform you that you are replaying to a thread that was created in " September 7th, 2012 "

im in the market, hunting a liveaboard deal, it would be bad if im seeking information regarding a discounted/last minute deal of a trip that was made few years ago.

good luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom