Late Response to Bubbletrubble

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seapanther

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Thanks for your reply to my very first post dated Aug 2009 (and to those who followed your lead).

It is necessity to tell you that I am not a grumpy old man. I am female. Nonetheless, I hope that you will continue to reply to any post that offends you with the same energy you expended previously.

Regards to Mudhole, too.

seapanther

Edit party!

Last edited:
Regardless of your first experience, welcome to ScubaBoard.

ummmm...silly question, but why even bother to respond to someone more than a year later in a completely unrelated thread? If you really are just replying, then you can do that in the thread. 15 months just seems like a long time to craft a response.

ummmm...silly question, but why even bother to respond to someone more than a year later in a completely unrelated thread? If you really are just replying, then you can do that in the thread. 15 months just seems like a long time to craft a response.

Good catch! Parole? :rofl3:

I would like to bargain for a plea, take scuba jail, and I will donate to SB's Legal Defense Fund immediately.

Thanks all.

seapanther

And oops, pollywog. Sorry my dear, but I never had the need to explain myself regarding time intervals. Don't fret; it's nothing significant anyway.

SP

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom