Latest on Cozumel and Hurricane Emily

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good luck with riding out the storm! Lots of prayers and good wishes sent your way.
Batten down the hatches!!

Good luck, Christi! All the best.... :51: :hug2:

Good luck Christi. Are thoughts will be with you, your crew and their families. I look forward to hearing that everyone is ok.

Christi;

This may be somewhat of a dumb question, but what would your thoughts be on Tuesday arrival on the island at this point? I might be able to change my flight w/out a fee to a day later in the week; as of now, the airline is allowing caribbean travelers through monday to reschedule. Since it looks like Coz will be hit hard, and last, I might be able to get them to extend that policy for Tuesday.

Assuming the storm hits tomorrow night/Monday morning, will it even be possible (ferry) to get to Coz on tuesday?

Thanks for the update, Christi., I have friends on the island.

I'll keep you and the whole island in my prayers.....looks like it's gonna be a bumpy ride!

Thank you so much for the update, Christi! Glad you had the foresight to start your preparations early, but am hoping all on the island will come through this safely with as little damage as possible. Focusing my hopes and prayers on that and on the hurricane turning slightly farther north so you only get the weaker, southwest edge of it.

And also thank you for the update on Casey and Keith - was concerned for them and VERY glad the Caymans aren't looking like they are going to take yet another direct hit.

Let us know when you can how you are. I'll see you in about a week.

Our prayers are with you all and may it turn north before it hits. Right now you are smack dab in its predicted path. Again our prayers are with you all.

Thanks for the update, and keep yer head down, Christi!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom