Lauderdale by the Sea shore dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

back for ref

Thanks Danielle, I didn't realize you responded in this thread. I actually already checked out your website and this thread while researching. This is most likely one of the locations we will dive on our trip.

I will be in LBTS at the end of March and would be very interested in beach dive sites, kayak dive sites and any dive boats that visit shallow water wrecks. I live in a place where you can see 5' on a good day so when I am in warm water with good visibility I prefer shallow water long duration dives.

Does anyone have information about the Copenhagen wreck? Can it be done as a beach dive?

If you scroll back through the posts, you'll find plenty of shore dives here, including the Copenhagen (though it's one of the longer surface swims).

Ok, holidays are over, things are settling down. Itching for a dive...What's the water temp and conditions? Last I looked still too cold for me to venture out?

ok, I just checked out windjammers webcam and lo and behold about 11 different divers in groups hitting the water. YEAH!!! I also chatted with Brian from Gold Coast and he says they've been diving, water is still around 72. He stated when the air temp is cold to suit up more but I saw people in shorties today hitting the water at noon. Well, looks like we are heading down soon then. Maybe I cam talk Rich into changing our days off this week to the weekend. :D

Is the shore diving at Dania Beach significantly different from the shore diving at Lauderdale By The Sea? TIA

Kevin

Dania beach isn't as interesting close in. It's a little further swim to get to the good stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom