Closed Lavacore/Probe Frogskin/Sharkskin/Enth Degree Two Piece Suit with front zip thermals

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vemura

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello, looking for preferably new, or used one or twice thermals with fleece and neutral buoyancy. Does anyone have or know of stores in your area with an online presence that are having a good sale?

My Lavacore size is ML (medium long) for pants and a UK 8 for the top.

I do have a new ladies US 4 ( UK 8) lavacore shirt in stock. It is on sale for $149.99 CAN ( roughly $110 US). Sorry I don't have pants in stock. I do have a jumpsuit ( farmer jane) in ML in stock. It is on sale for $199.99 CAN ( roughly $146 US) Here is a link to my website.

I do have a new ladies US 4 ( UK 8) lavacore shirt in stock. It is on sale for $149.99 CAN ( roughly $110 US). Sorry I don't have pants in stock. I do have a jumpsuit ( farmer jane) in ML in stock. It is on sale for $199.99 CAN ( roughly $146 US) Here is a link to my website.

Hi, great deals! Sorry just got my Fourth Element one piece at a clearance price. Will leave this thread up for others who are interested in thermals.

Mikes Dive Store is a great place as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom