LDS Experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These guys love the sport of Scuba Diving and it shows. Just go in and ask for Carla Tell her that you talked to me over the internet she will take good care of you.

garyfotodiver:
Most people think of PADI because of their marketing.

The manner in which you expressed yourself was not good. I reread your post and it still reads as a big negatory to agencies other than PADI.

I think it's your reading comprehension skills that are off. He said others ARE just as good. How anyone could interpret "others are just as good" as "others are not as good" is amazing.

I got him signed up to start June 17. If the LDS and the instructor have no problem with it I am going to ask to sit in on the classes strictly as an observer. Maybe I can see what all the fuss is about. When they get into the pool, I hope to be able rent a tank and get wet also. Lt. Warner thanks for the comments on Deep South Scuba.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom