learn the physics of ice diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What does this have to do with the Advanced Diving forum area?

I've seen about 12 posts on this video between Facebook and friend and you know what? It is still amazing to watch! These guys look like they're having so much fun!

Its a fantastic video.. And well, ice diving IS classified as advanced diving by most agencies isnt it?

Only argument could be that its starting to border tech diving instead given the most definite overhead enviroment :p

Its a fantastic video.. And well, ice diving IS classified as advanced diving by most agencies isnt it?

Only argument could be that its starting to border tech diving instead given the most definite overhead enviroment :p

Yes but there was no post initiating a discussion of ice diving protocols or anything of the sort. Maybe the op will bless us with a post asking the question he had about ice diving so we know this is more than a "look at the pretty video" post.

It is exaclty what I posted, scubasteve you can not obtain the physics they show while under ice, I presume not, of course you get involved in deep diving threads and when you look at your dive log, you have barley make it past 50' and only to 100' like three times and your pics from trips you have like 4 U/W pics and the rest land pics.

I'm sorry to say Scubasteve but it is like you are afraid of the water and the depth so you ridicule post to make you feel better since you are so afraid of the water. You actually made some 1/2 way nice post after netdoc said he was going to band some members and really means it on coz thread.

Your post do not bother me at all, just thought I would enlighten you as another member called you out on diving deep and i know he looked at your dive log to post his conclusion on you.

Its like your upset that these finland divers have done a fantastic video and you can not even put the same color of socks on both feet!!!!!!!!!!!

Im pretty sure that last post violate the TOS on several points..

Im pretty sure that last post violate the TOS on several points..

Nah. I have no issue with it none the less. I am sure he is off starting a new deep air bounce dive now anyway. Maybe I should update some stuff.....nope....better things to do.

Back
Top Bottom