Learning something new...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll give my feedback on the CS4 version once I've had chance to watch it :D

Karl

I'm managed to watch quite a few chapters of this DVD now and can't recommend it enough - my Photoshop was pretty basic but the tips in the DVD are great - The only down side is you kinda end up kicking yourself for not knowing them earlier :depressed:

It's worth taking notes as you watch it though, it seems easy to remember at the time but then when you try it yourself...... :idk:

Definitely worth checking out - 11 out of 10! :cool3:

Karl

I'll see what I can do about making the 23rd - sounds like a good plan!

If only it was an x-rated they would have copies in Cinema Square by now :rofl3:.........
hell if you've got DVDs of those as well, do bring them along :rofl3:

Jag

I'm managed to watch quite a few chapters of this DVD now and can't recommend it enough - my Photoshop was pretty basic but the tips in the DVD are great - The only down side is you kinda end up kicking yourself for not knowing them earlier :depressed:

It's worth taking notes as you watch it though, it seems easy to remember at the time but then when you try it yourself...... :idk:

Definitely worth checking out - 11 out of 10! :cool3:

Karl

I downloaded the DVD to my hard drive and toggle back and forth between a chapter on the DVD and CS2 using one of my shots. I've always found it much easier to learn using hands on activities. Doesn't really matter if you CS2, 3 or 4, Photoshop has so many ways to do things and this DVD really helps out!

Back
Top Bottom