Leisure Pro Pricing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, that's all good too, as far as I'm concerned. I have a problem with being charged a higher price because a business decides I can afford a higher price (based on past buying habits, adjusted gross income, the watch I'm wearing, or whatever other data they have). That is why I'm a little paranoid about sharing information over the internet. As far as meeting LP's price--that is why every customer should have a print-out from LP before they walk into their local dive shop to buy equipment. If you don't, you'll just be subsidizing the next customer who does.

If there is any suggestion that a LP employee has somehow fixed a price based upon his or her assessment of a customer's ability to pay, I really need to know about it!

Please email me directly: helen.oster@adoramacamera.com

Thank you.

Thanks Helen; I made no such suggestion. I was discussing an old Amazon.com policy and some hypotheticals.

Thanks Helen; I made no such suggestion. I was discussing an old Amazon.com policy and some hypotheticals.

Delighted to hear it! But if you ever do have an issue, you are very welcome to contact me directly, as I'm quite separate from the LeisurePro Team, and always prefer to bat on the side of the customer!

Back
Top Bottom