LeisurePro becomes Scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hasn't been a problem for LP to date, and day closures hasn't hurt Hobby Lobby either...

…Nor Chik-fil-A!!

Ah, but will the physical store close at 2pm Friday's :cool:
If you’re referring to Scuba.com in CA, that is a very interesting question.

I had good experience buying camera gear from B&H, then from Adorama, including used lenses. Good experience at LeisurePro buying then returning a Ikelite housing because controls not good, using the credit to buy video lights. Which reminds me I still have like a $200 credit with them. I was surprised to hear forever when I asked how long the credit was good for. Wonder whether forever means merges too, :)

Yes, no more sales tax deals from buying out of state. Used to buy from Cameraworld of Oregon for no sales tax but that went away.

20220323_173616.jpg

Next week the scuba.com branding comes to the store. I got a bag that could be worth something someday :wink:

View attachment 713843
Next week the scuba.com branding comes to the store. I got a bag that could be worth something someday :wink:

You won’t see a SCUBA.com bag in the NYC store. Plastic bags have been banned for over two years in the city. They’re getting rid of old stock. 😉

It would be great if they could offer free shipping for purchases over a certain amount.

It would be great if they could offer free shipping for purchases over a certain amount.

They do. My LeisurePro orders always ship free.

May not apply to AK though. I’ve only lived in IN & FL so I’ve not looked into their shipping rules in detail.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom