Lembeh Dec09 - Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thesighter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Thinking about visiting Lembeh in December. Am currently looking for a dive resort.

Any opinions about Divers Lodge Lembeh? How far are they from the main dive sites? Are their dive guides any good?

Any other recommendations about good value resorts would be appreciated as well.

There is a full rage of resorts to choose from based on your accommodation needs

Opo at Two Fish Divers is an excellent guide. Many of the guides are a bit shy, but not Opo, he is very outgoing and will even play guitar and sing for you at night.

Diving Lembeh Straits

Do as many night dives as you can at Lembeh.

Thanks Alan, I dropped them a line. Haven't heard from them yet.

Got any recs for good dive ops in Bunaken?

Just for info here is a link to the trip my husband and I did last year to both Bunaken and Lembeh.
Can't say enough good things about both Divers Lodge and Lumbalumba.
Home Page

You'll have a great time!

I've stayed a Lembeh Resort twice and going back in November....excellent dive operation and great resort!

Just for info here is a link to the trip my husband and I did last year to both Bunaken and Lembeh.
Can't say enough good things about both Divers Lodge and Lumbalumba.
Home Page

You'll have a great time!

At Diver's Lodge, were you on the boat the entire day? Were the boats comfortable?

reubencahn, yes we were on the boats all day but keep in mind our dives were always over an hour.
You set your own schedule. We chose to do as many dives as we could manage. We would anchor in a quiet cove for our SIT times and catch some sun, review our pictures, fill out dive logs, eat lunch and/or play some chess then head out to our next spot to dive. The days go by quickly.
The boats are not fancy but there is a head, cushioned seats and towels, plenty of snacks and the scenery around you is so beautiful. I have pictures of the boats on the webpage.

At Diver's Lodge, were you on the boat the entire day? Were the boats comfortable?
Hello, we launched a new web site Divers Lodge Lembeh Scuba Diving Resort - Customized diving Lembeh Strait Sulawesi Indonesia Here you will also find pictures of our newest boats. For every one of our six cottages we are now having a private boat. And for our maximum number of eight guests we are having now nine excellent dive guide at your service.

We loved Bastianos at Lembeh. Quiet & new resort with attentive/sweet staff, excellent dive masters, delicious food, and lovely rooms. Can't sing their praises enough. Will return one day!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom