Let's Make a Deal -- Labor Day Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JS1scuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Happy Labor Day Weekend

I'm off tomorrow morning for 3 days up in Lake Mead diving Wreck Alley and two days on the B-29 Bomber. It's a working weekend. Tim is still in Grand Cayman working at Tech Week and Scott has been jamming over in our hydro facility. Nevertheless we know you have all worked hard this year and this weekend is supposed to be your "present" for doing that hard work.

In traditional TDL style we are gonna let you get to save some dough on some of the things you want with the money you have all labored for. (Those of you with fat inheritences can spend more!)

(Tech Diving Limited was the inventor of Let's Make a Deal for Scuba Equipment)

From now until Midnight Sept 3rd 2007 you get to play Let's Make a Deal Labor Day Style.

There are rules so please read them carefully and understand what you are in for.

THE RULES (read them)
1. New orders only placed between now and Sept 3rd Midnight AZ time.
2. Place the order ONLINE ONLY and make a REASONABLE offer in the COMMENTS BOX
3. Don't see it on-line send ME and EMAIL with what you want and your info and offer. DO NOT SEND PMS
4. Come in and buy it here at the STT / TDL Facility in Lake Havasu
4. Your offer will either be accepted or rejected with ONE counter offer -- no further negotiation. (this can take up to 48 hours so be patient)
5. Don't waste your time on the little stuff -- that's always on sale go for big stuff.
6. All orders have to be with credit card if on-line or cash or check in-store.
7. Shipping is added to all orders except in-store.
8. You will be notified of ship status when we accept your offer.
9. If you call and get the voice mail don't expect a call back. Use e-mail or call back till you get a live person. Have Credit Card ready.

So What is a Reasonable Offer?

Reasonable is when you see something and it's on sale now for 15% off MSRP if you offered 10% less than that you probably will get it. If it's a screaming deal item offer a few bucks less and you will probably get it. Ask for free shipping on heavy stuff or offer half and forget it. If it's a $547 regulator and you offered $447, or $1450 computer and offered $1150 -- you will probably get it . If it's one of our super trips, make an offer you never know what might happen

This is your chance to get that Green Force Light, Cochran EMC-20, Regulator, Tank, Gauge, Hose, Wing, Plate, accessories, dry suit, knife and more .......

Make a reasonable offer on our already low prices and you have a great chance of getting it. I have a goal to hit last Augusts #s (which were big) so you really have an opportunity here.

If it's not on the website ping me an email at joel@techdivinglimited.com include your complete contact info and what you want with a price and i will be back to you shortly.

Let's make a deal DOES NOT APPLY to any orders already in the system.
Are you ready to play Let's Make a Deal ?

Thanks for your support of Tech Diving Limited -- it's always a pleasure to serve you. This has been a special year for us all here at TDL and it is with all of your help that we have grown as we have.

Happy Labor Day LET's MAKE A DEAL !

CLICK HERE

Regards

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom