Let's Plan....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am having a problem getting coverage at the hospital. I am supposed to be on call Friday night, which goes until 7am Sat. and there is a real off chance that I may have to take call on Sunday. No one is signing up for that day, and my new boss is not signing herself up for any days, so we are short a person increasing my number of days to take call. What a bummer! This has got to change soon.

I also, will be just returning from the liveaboard trip earlier that week, so family may be happier for me to stay home. I sure do hope that the next time will be better for me.

Seems like all of this started when I was on a trip! Wow, a group in my area, somewhat!

So what's the plan? Where we diving? Cost?

PS, Low country boil is the bomb, and is best eaten after a day of diving in cool weather with a good beer. Man, I love LCB!! All of those years of college in S. GA did teach me at least THAT!!

Colin Berry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom