Lf: Opv/dump valve tool

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pao

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello! Does anybody know where I can get one of these locally?
Dump Valve Tool.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Hi Richard,
we have stock of the tool.

Pacifica Dive
2226 Chino Roces cor Don Bosco
Makati
Fon 8464220

Cheers,
Torben

Just went to the candy store (Pacifica Makati). I got the dump valve tool, the DSS power inflator tool, a set of brass o-ring picks and a nifty pick to remove that LP hose o-ring on the 2nd stage end which also works for the QD fitting o-ring on the BC inflator hose. Torben was very accommodating and helpful. He also gave me a brief lecture on flow the through piston vs. the diaphragm design which got me thinking......
I also almost got a nice deal on a new computer but that is another story.....

Shifting to Mk 25s? :D I like how simple piston regs are, but interestingly, I only have one that I use for my al40 (ecept for a Calypso J and a Waterlung W-600). All my other regs are diaphragm - including the DH regs!

Saw the Makati branch when I swung through earlier, but thought to myself that I'd check out the one closer to home in Westgate... Imagine my surprise when I saw it was under renovation :p

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom