Life's But One... Scuba Naked!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Invariably someone has a towel slip doing the suit swap at least once during my dive outings. My retinas are usually burned by the "white" 'cause I can't turn away fast enough. :tmi2:

In the ocean even little fish have sharp teeth. I had a blasted sunfish draw blood in a quarry. No way am I going to wiggle a worm out there even if the water is warm.

Sorry to hear that... my anaconda will keep the fish away. Just teasing.

Although the water is still QUITE warm (66 F at 101 fsw yesterday) I don't think I'll be diving naked here any time soon (depends on the rate of global warming). In the tropics I still wear a full wetsuit because of the little stingers!

We did snorkel starkers when we were in the Brac. There was literally nobody around our villa, I think we only saw some Kayakers once on our 2 week stay. Had to watch out for those spiny urchins however....

Invariably someone has a towel slip doing the suit swap at least once during my dive outings. My retinas are usually burned by the "white" 'cause I can't turn away fast enough. :tmi2:

Just don't let it be the maculae...:)---the rest of the retina you'll 'make it'.......

I dive a BP/W with a crotch strap. Chafing!

Haha we were thinking of hitting up Rooster Rock.. probably nothing to see but why not? Bucket list!!!

I want that logo on a shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try rinsing your eyes out with white vinegar. I hear it helps get the image out because your eyes will burn so bad you'll forget all about what you saw.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom