Like to welcome a new friend to scuba board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Life-Is-Good-Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello, I would like to welcome a new friend, and a new dive buddy, who just moved down from VA to FL, and just joined us here on Scuba Board. His name is Luke, and his nic on here is Deepccr . Welcome to Scuba Board buddy, it will open you up to a great place to meet people, and dive with them !!

Welcome aboard Deepccr !!!

What part of Florida are u guys in? I am in Tampa and always like to meet new dive buddies.

Missdirected:
What part of Florida are u guys in? I am in Tampa and always like to meet new dive buddies.

Hello Missdirected, nice to meet you. Were In Melbourne, about 2 and half hour's away. But we travel and dive all over FL. I have a 25' cabin cruiser, ( boat ) that we take down the key's alot also. We are plannign to do some diving in Venice for shark teeth, interested? If you ever want to come over here, well be happy to do some diving with you also. Were alway's looking to meet new people also, that's just as much fun as diving !

I added some pic's of the teeth people are finding, and also my boat, we dive off it alot, drop us a pm !

Missdirected:

Also, if you go under North America, then under Florida Conch diver's, you can meet alot of people that dive here in Florida, good luck !

Mishelle:
Did I mention that I collect sharks teeth :D

Welcome Aboard Nick! We will have to dive when I am back in FL!

Awsome, were planning a trip in a few week's, once we see what happen's with Wilma, drop me a line !! I want to make a necklass out of one of those Megladon Shark teeth, thought it would be cool !!

Uh, wherever you are...?

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Misdirected, Thanks for the welcome. Why the name Midirected? Just curious. I am new to Fl and also like meeting new people. Have not done much diving here yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom