Link to UW Photos of Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RSdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just got my photos back from Bali/Sulawesi trip and put them on NikonNet's webspace - free, but a bit slow laoding, sorry. All shots were made with a Nikonos RS camera and either a 50mm macro or 13mm wide angle lens using dual strobes SB-104/SB-105 on an Ultralite pivot tray/arms. Printed images were then scanned on an HP 4400c flatbed scanner.

*Click Here* to see my Underwater Photo

HINT: Best viewed at the original size, and to get that you need to change an option by:

First, Select ENTER at the bottom of the opening page.

Second, select the slideshow option by finding the small slideshow icon in the top center and choosing:
SLIDESHOW -> RUN SLIDESHOW

Once the slideshow starts you can change the image size by selecting PHOTO SIZE:
From LARGE SIZE to ORIGINAL SIZE

Those are some beautiful pictures.

Jen

Great photos! Hard to pick favorites. I do have an ID correction. 10th picture from the end, you have it at Black Hydroid Cluster. Those are actually Tunicates, which species I'm not sure. Each has it's own inlet and outlet valve.

Thanks for sharing :thumb:

Stunning and superb shots..

I just started u/w photography with a humble Canon S40. Was back from a short trip to the cold waters of Bali. Hoped to reach this kind of skills someday and do this kind of shots.

How many shots do you have to take to produce this album ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom