Little Big Man Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cbm32

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a custom made dry suit made by Dive Concepts to sell. Dive Concepts tells me it was made for someone that was 5' 4" tall but I am 5'8" tall and when I put it on I am sure it would fit anyone up to 6' and maybe a little more. It is a 5xl with a chest of 59", waist of 60". This suit saw fewer than 10 dives in fresh water quarries in Ohio and then the owner was told by Dr's that he could not dive anymore.

This suit is just like new. It is a back entry suit and is made with a Dry Glove and Wrist ring system
( Dry Glove and Wrist System ) and I believe it has neoprene neck seals.
P1020970.jpgP1020971.jpgP1020972.jpgP1020981.jpg

Underwear and hood included. It does have the name Kevin on the front, so if that is your name you get a little bonus :)

If you are a big person you KNOW that you cant buy a suit of the rack to fit you and ordering a custom made suit like this not cheap. $650.00 plus actual shipping via whatever method you prefer. Paypal available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom